Hope today finds you well.
Here is another page I did while I was away.... exploring and finding out what works and doesn't with mixed media.
I really recommend just doing this cause you learn so so much. Don't be scared for if it didn't work the way you wanted then you will know next time what you liked or what you would change.
I have used a napkin, daubers, spritz spray (clear snaps), aqua water crayons, modge podge, 2 crafty, a2z and tiddlebitz chipboard.
How did i do it?....
- I rubbed different colour crayons onto my stamp, spritzed with water and stamped half off the page in a few sections.
- On the sideof my page ..... i inked my chipboard shapes using the sprays, daubers and inks.
- The raw chipboard i adhered onto my page first
- Then placed all over my page some modge podge
- Finding my serviette i separated the 3 ply into a 2 ply.
- I then adhered over the raw chipboard and page and made as many wrinkles out of the serviette that i could by drawing the paper in to make the wrinkles.
- I then found my second layer which was the coloured part wasn't sicking so i took it off to find that the centre part had stuck down where i had more modge podge than anywhere else and thought why not add this into the feature leaving the background white.
- When dry I used my daubers and inked in the centre
- Then adhered the chipboard shapes wherever I desired.
happy creating and thanks for reading