I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Card using Nic Creates bright and Beautiful range...

Today I wanted to share with you a card I have created using the Nic Creates, Bright and Beautiful Range This RAK/Embellishment  kit... you can purchase it from my store or direct which ever is easier for you.

I have used:
  • Nic Creates RAK/ embellishment kit
  • Prima Marketing - Paisley range
  • Prima Flowers and bling
  • Bella alphas and cards
  • Distressing tool
  • Zig writer felt pen.
How to create this...
  • Cut a 4x6 paper and tear the bottom edge
  • place the gathered nic creates gathered ribbon at the bottom.
  • Then add the teared edge over the top
  • Group 2 Prima flowers at the top
  • Place some ribbon as the stem
  • then add the Nic creates rolled flower.
  • ALL IS DONE AND TO ENJOY!
hope you liked and want to get some of these gorgeous products from Nic creates
till next time
tanXX

No comments: