I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My latest Creation.....

Lately I am in LOVE with bright summer like colours! they are happy and has given me the  inspiration I needed right now.

This layout I created late last night and was surprised how quick it came together!..
Hope this inspires you and want to create too!..

Products I have used:
  • Echo Parch - summertime range
  • My Minds Eye tree die cut
  • Making Memories Paint
  • bandange
  • string
  • 2 Crafty Chipboard
  • Distresser
  • Nic Creates tiny flowers (from the bright and beautiful range)
  • Sizzix tree die cut strip
  • 7 gypsy paper
  • Prima Flowers
  • Bella Alphas
  • American Craft Thickers
  • Bead trim
  • Bella felt butterflies
  • Plasters Mesh
  • Kaiser pearls
  • quilling papers
  • the girls paperie paper

Thankyou for popping in to check my layout ou, please feel free to leave some love as I get a buzz when  you do....
Hope you have a fantastic day today its the first day back of school today for us!
take care till next time
TanXx

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

cute page, love all those bright happy colours