I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, June 8, 2009

Brisbane Scrapbooking Convention...June 09

Wow how much fun was this.... a must go and see advent and to put on your calendar for next year if you didn't make it this year....

The classes are fantastic, make and takes, information and so much inspiration everywhere..... I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I completed 2 classes and am very happy with my half done projects... now need to find some time to finish them....yummy papers though!...

Also meeting up with my DT Leanne & Chelle was a real treat and can't thank them enough for spending time with me.....I loved every minute we had together!




















Also was very special meeting up with shaz, Lisa, and Jill.. This was a delight and so honoured to meet up with you all

















................Jill & I

Shaz has a pic of us and i will share when she is ready to pass it onto me.


till next time

luv tanXx

2 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Had a ball too, Tan...it was a great day out! :)

CreativeMe68 said...

I am so glad that I met you Tan...wish we had a bit more time to spend with you...Was so nice of you to introduce me to Michelle Jamieson
But I will definitely be there next year, so hopefully we will get to spend a bit more time together!
I really enjoyed the show too, spent too much but at least I will have my tools for life!!! Had a ball with Lisa, Rach, Belynda and Sarah. Will share the photo with you a lil bit later and look forward to seeing the card! Luv Shaz xoxo