I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bella's BLOG - check out my layout!

How exciting it is to have your layouts on wholesale blogs. I am fortunate to be able to have another of my layouts displayed using their Ruby Rocket vintage beauty range..... love using this range...

We have this range in our store (scrap n craft with t) but has quickly been moving and not much left.


PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT MY LAYOUT AT BELLA

3 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Tanyah

These are gorgeous!!!! Will endeavour to pop over to the Bella blog and take a sqiz. Hope this message reaches you safe and well.

Hugs Angie xox

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I LOVE those paper, Tan. They are gorgeous and the little foiled stickers are so pretty :)

Alicia said...

Gorgeous papers!!

I'm attempting your two challenges from the Scrapchat CyberCrop.

I also wanted to let you know that I've awarded you a blog award on my blog (if you choose to accept it).

xxLeish