I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Technque using Twinkling H2O's

Here is some ideas on how to use twinkling h2o's I have used 4x4 canvas, doodlebug cardstock, stampit stamp, CI ribbon, Prima flowers and vareity of rubons and ribbons.
  • I have painted the paint of the Twinkling H2O's onto the canvas,
  • Stamped using the cream of the Twinkling H2O's,
  • Painted using differnt colours and adding glitter.
  • Coloured the ribbon,
  • Twinkling H2o'ed over the metal
  • and Twinkling H2O'ed the wood 'B'
WE ARE TAKING ORDERS
IF YOU ARE WANTING ANY OF THE
TWINKLING H2O'S.

The below canvas is one I am is a work in progress and yet to be finished but wanted to share where I am up to with it!

Here I have used the Twinkling H2o's paint and cream. Then I have placed a mixture of rubons, ribbon, magic mesh and stamps to give this look!


Thanks for looking and hope I have enspired you to create your own twinkling projects! xox

No comments: