I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, June 20, 2008

ONLINE STORE IS NOW OPEN!!!!!!

For thouse of you who have been wondering where I have been in the past few weeks. Well I've been putting together an online store for you all to shop. We have so much going on so please come and check us out!!!.................. www.scrapncraftwitht.com


  • Our opening special are the prima flowers
  • Newsletters
  • Specials
  • We will give you a freebie everytime you order
  • All orders over $70 have FREE POSTAGE!!!!!!!
  • Guest Design Team wanted..... open to all ages and styles
  • Competition is running at the moment to celebrate our opening
  • AND SO MUCH MORE

Also for those of you who love chatting .....this is the weekend for it....

Come and visit SCRAPCHAT....www.scrapchat.net
Scrapchat is a forum where we chat about scrapbooking and many other crafts. It has 4 main online store sponcors who donate prizes and more!

This weekend ScrapNCraft with T is proudly spocoring SCRAPCHATS first birthday. Their is fun for all ages including the kids!

We are having
  • Competitions
  • Challenges
  • Games
  • Guest appearance from Rhonner Farrer for an online class teaching hydrid scrapbooking using her diesigned products through autumn leaves.
  • AND SO SO MUCH MORE!!!!
Can't wait to see you around this weekend for some great fun, chatting and sharing your creations!


Thanks a heap to those who have supported me to get the shop up and running. I specially like to thank and give a big hug to Karen Calcutt aka Gypsyangel...owner of SCRAPCHAT for your support and encouragement in helping me design Scrap N Craft with t online store! xoxoxox

If you are after any product that isn't in the store PLEASE email me and I will do my best to help you out!

I am hoping now that the shop is up and running I can now concentrate on the techniques that I have promised to do for you all!

have fun scrapping and chatting everyone
luv tanxx

1 comment:

ScrapManda said...

Tan
Thanks for supporting Scrap Chat's birthday CC...I love my prize!