I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Rhonna Farrer came to SCRAPCHAT!!!!!

Last Sunday quite a few of us were so fortunate to be able to chat with Rhonna and have a hydid class with her! We learnt how to use photoshop, putting frames onto our pics and change the colour of our frames if we wanted to, merging 4 pics into one!

I really enjoyed this and thank Rhonna for her time and effort she put into this....

Here is my version of the layout we were to do! I had so much fun creating and making it!

Products I have used are:
Kasiercraft rubons
Creative Imagination ribbon
Finishing Touch Ideas ribbon
Basic grey rubons
Black fine tip felt pen
Versamagic ink
Kaisercraft bling


Thanks for looking xx

No comments: