I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, January 11, 2008

Goodies from KIM ARCHER


End of last year I purchased 3 of Kims classes, They were fantastic and great value. I learn't so much including other types of craft like dying, decorating candles and much much more. I had a ball and I thank you so much Kim and your team.
With one of the classes, kim did a live chat class which was really fun and getting to know some other crafty like minded people. Kim offered prices through out the class and I was very fortunate to win one of them.
I received;
1 x sheet of Urban Lilly rubons
1x Lil'l Davis Chipboard words
1 x Kim archer girlfriend kit
Oh it is lovely kim and I THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I will be putting them to great use very shortly.

No comments: