I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 19, 2008

EXCITING BOOKLETT WORKSHOPS


Come and join in the fun!

Learn how to alter these gorgeous booklets and so many techniques. Including acetate, stamping, hidden pockets and extra journalling/photo spots.

A class that will inspire you , be creative and be YOU!

This album takes three 2 hour sessions.

Here Kaye decided she wanted to learn the potential of distress powders. Along with the variety of awesome techniques with stunning results.

I thank you Kaye for allowing me to put your album onto my blog.


Please see below for my fee structure for they have changed for 2008. NO presure where you purchase your products and happy to help you use what you already have. Their is advantages for group bookings of 4 or more people. We are are happy to come to you if you prefer!

ALL CLASSES RUN FOR 1 & HALF - 2 HOUR SESSIONS.

I COME TO YOU - materials not included.
  • GROUP OF 3 OR LESS - $15.00 each
  • GROUP OF 4 OR MORE - $12.00 each

IF YOU COME TO ME - materials not included

  • GROUP OF 3 OR LESS - $12.00 each
  • GROUP OF 4 OR MORE - $10.00 each
PLEASE CLICK ON EMAIL ME!!! on the left side of my blog for enquiries and bookings.

No comments: