I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, March 26, 2012

Single layout & some birthday Pics of Ben's Party.

Hello to Monday! it is overcast here today with lots to be done!...

I wanted to share with you a layout I did over the weekend just for the sake of it!. I used the Nostalgia Range and the paper doll range! Gotta love these ranges for girlly layouts!...


and some close ups....



 *************************************

And now some pics to share of my boys birthday party!..

Ben with his cake....
 Close up of the cake, yep i stole the idea from pininterest... thankyou!!.... was quick , easy and my boy loved it!...

 And of course... some crazy group pics!..

 Yep my boy is doing the splits.. crazy I know!....

Thanks for looking and hope your day is a lovely one
take care and keep smiling
Tan xx :)

2 comments:

Di Garling said...

Great layout, Great pics & WOW what an awesome cake. Love it all.
Cheers Di xo

Dani said...

Wow, is he in gymnastics?!