I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Another layout! ... Im on a roll.....

Hello everone!...

Wednesday... wow the weeks are flying by and before I know it, it will be school holidays!...
What are you doing for the school holidays!,... We are staying home and relaxing and maybe get lots of creating done!...

Yesterday I created a layout I wanted to share with you using the papper boy collection and Bella's glitter cardstock from Bella, Fundamentals & Ruby Rock-it. Its such a cute range and their is so much  you can do with it which I love.


And here are some close ups...



Hope your day is a beautiful autumn day as it is here in Lismore today!
keep smilling,
Tan xx :)

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. What a fabulous young mans layout! I love the colors and the design is wonderful.. love the chevron in orange! fabulous contrast.. and yes today was a beautiful day up here in Queensland today!!