I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

ScrapChat Colour Challenge - July!


Here is a colour Challenge At Scrapchat..... these colours are so bright and colourful I couldn't helpmyself to have a go!...




Scrapchats Monthly colour challenge


Here is my layout...

Close up of the bottom left of layout

Close up of the cluster on the right

Close up of the cluster on the top left of my layout!.


Products Used:

  • Cardstock
  • Bazzil swirl embossed cardstock
  • Bo Bunny Dot cardstock
  • Rosa Moka Pattened Paper
  • Sushi black ink
  • Prima flowers
  • EK Punches
  • Ribbon
  • pins
  • Chipboard
  • Thickers
  • Maya Road Calendar shapes



This was tones of fun!
Thankyou for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment, I get a buzz when you do!.
have a lovely day
Hugs
Tan Xx :)

4 comments:

Kylie said...

oh I love this colour combo, and with the weather that we have been having here in Hobart today, its great to see bright and warm colours!

Liz Weber said...

Hi Tanyah, your layout is so bright, colourful and beautiful, loving the design and very gorgeous photo! FAB take on the challenge!

Alz said...

You've done a fantastic job with the colour palette hon! Thanks for sharing the up close pics so we can see the details. Love it! xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous, love the texture and all the little details, what a wonderful creation!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )