I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Bo Bunny Timepiece Layout by Sue Smith

Hi Everyone
It has been a while since I have posted again. I have been sick and taking me a bit to get well again.

I have asked Sue Smith to design a layout using the Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection. It is such a lovely range to use specially for vintage styles. Anything with clocks and I am in love...lol!


Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection. Layout by Sue Smith
Here is Sue's layout she kindly has put together for us to admire and if you wish to have go please do and share with us in our gallery.



Here is the product list

Here is a close up look at these lovely papers to create with...come and check them out!





It sure is a lovely range and the best part is we have it on sale at Scrap N Craft with T for $1 a sheet... be quick to grab yours.
I would like to thank Sue for her sharing her lovely layout with us!..xx

Have a lovely day everyone
enjoy
Till next time, keep smilling
Tan Xx :)

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Great page Sue with all those special little details, thanks for sharing the inspiration