I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sketch by Tanyah Payne

Hi Everyone
I do apologise for not having a post yesterday!.... I know so many of you pop in and see what is happening on our blog and we love you checking it out and hope it inspires you to create and have heaps of fun doing so.

Today I have created another Digi sketch for you to have a go at, hope you like...




PLEASE!!!! remember to post your layouts in our gallery! we love seeing your work and your comments.

Also we are looking every week for a layout that can be focused on Sundays! so another reason if you would like to be in the spotlight .. to go to our gallery CLICK HERE!

At Scrap N Craft with T we have the NEW RANGE ' EVER AFTER' arrive... all pre-orders will be packed first... This range is very hard to see how nice it is online but is gorgeous in real life. I have worked with it and have used it for many different titles and themes

To check out the new Bella ever after range... CLICK HERE!

Thanks for looking
till tomorrow
luv tan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Dec [LA 02:59pm, NY 05:59pm, UK 10:59pm] - 18 Dec [OZ 09:59am]).