I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Family Pics to share!

We had a wonderful Christmas day with family, It was the first time in a very long time we were all together on my husbands side. Then followed with an amazing tea at my nana's joined by mum, aunties and uncle and my cousins. Was an unreal to see everyone and catch up on past year advents.

Here is some pics to share of my own family.... took the oportunity all dressed up to take some pics....hehe!!!




3 gorgeous people in my life....


our amazing kiddies...


katie in her hat!..


Ben growing up way too fast...


Ben having fun with his army man!...


Ben's new rocket toy!



katie and bella watching hannah mantana dvd





Hope everyone had a wonderful few days and thanks for popping in.....


At scrap N Craft with T we have Bella papers as low as 55c if you would like to check them out... sale ends tomorrow! have fun

luv tanXx

No comments: