I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome to July! Digital Freebie Challenge of the Month and Sneak Peak of July's Kits!

Hi everyone, it's KYLIE here!

Welcome to the half-way point of the year! And what a year it has been so far...

July is the month that I get to be in charge of the challenges and the kits at Scrap N Craft With T. It's my first time, so be nice to me! :D

First up, I would like to introduce to you my second digital freebie kit with Scrap N Craft With T. This one was inspired by (and the artwork partly drawn by) my 3 year old daughter. perfect for digital LOs of your kids!

KIDS ART includes
  • 6 papers,
  • 3 corrugated cardboard frames,
  • 2 line drawings, 2 "stickers",
  • a "staple" for holding it all down,
  • plus some foot prints and
  • a hand print.


You can pick up the whole kit from HERE.

Your challenge for July,should you choose to accept it,

  • is to create a LO using elements from this digital kit.
  • I'm not going to put any restrictions on subjects and styles, just have fun using the kit in a way that you enjoy!
  • Email a 600x600 pixel picture of your LO to Tanyah
  • before the end of the month
  • to be in the running for a $10 voucher in the great Scrap N raft With T store!
  • cardartbytanya@yahoo.com.au



Well, that's all for me right now. I hope you enjoy the month of July!

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Zom Osborne said...

Hi Tanyah
It is great to find you here. I have been looking for a place to find supplies locally. I am an art journaler and teach art journaling in Byron Bay.

Do you know anything about spray inks? Mist sprays and spray alcohol inks?