I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scrap the boys January Challenge - OH YEAH!!!

Over the holidays I have completed the Scrap the Boys Challenge. I had lots of fun with this one and ended up redoing it!... i tend to do that a bit...lol!

The challenge was - your boys favourite summer holiday.

Unfortunately it was a wet overcast day we took these. South West Rocks is my husbands family holiday spot that we have enjoyed as well. My Ben loves practicing his split jumps on one of our family walks up the beach  and trying to get higher and higher!...



Thanks for looking!
Tan xx :)

1 comment:

Renee Aslette said...

Awesome photos!! An excellent boys layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap the Boys!