I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, December 23, 2011

Grow with LOVE layout

Here is another layout I have created and wanted to share with you!
Its a family pic that was taken a while ago now and can't beleive how much my kiddies have grown up since this pic. A very full layout with lots to look at!

Materials used:

  • Papers: Collage Press, Bobunny Dot Cardstock, cardstock
  • Chipboard: - WOW, dusty attic, Imaginarim, 2 crafty, Raw Chipboard used to create the flower.
  • Felt
  • Poka dot tulle
  • Embroidered butterflies and flowers
  • Tattered angels Template, Crafters workshop template
  • Ranger pealed paint dauber
  • Brilliance ink
  • Ranger distress walnut stain ink
  • Sumi black ink
  • Adirondack white paint
  • Bella flower
  • Prima bling
  • Paper string
  • Bollywood Beads and trims
  • Chellebean Designs flower
  • Embossing plate
  • Mesh
  • Quick cuts butterfly
  • Thickers
  • Sizzix swirl die cuts
  • 3/8” carl circle punch
  • glossy accents

A lot of Templates and other stencils, usually what inspires me, the options are endless. 

I have chosen one of my favourite family photos inside the circle of my flower which reflects my title ‘grows with love’ I wanted to have a tree and a farm like garden. Also I wanted to add my favourite embellishments being, butterflies, birds, flowers & fences to give a free and happy feel in the background. The tree was created using the Tattered Angels masking template and then with my love for circles, I cut lots and put them around the tree.

I created some hidden journaling as parts of the petal that will slide out to tell our story. I love how objects around you can help create, as I have used a bottle to make the round shapes of the scalloped petals. To make the journaling parts more obvious I made four of the petals to have little handles so you’re able to pull it out easily. The embossed petals are created so the circle could be stuck onto something. I wanted the large circle to be lifted off the page more and have used foam mounting board to help with this.
some more close ups.....


Thanks for stopping by
hope you get some time to create these holidays
enjoy & keep smilling!
Tan :)
Xx

No comments: