I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm BACK!....thank you everyone!

As many of you know I had been in hospital having major surgery.

Yep it was a scary time for myself and our family. Recovery in the first few days were tough but I am recovering slowly every day and able to do more each day.


I have included a pic of my stockings, I look like a clown and thought it amusing lol!

Would like to thank my Surgeon Dr Kellee Slater who did an amazing job and has saved my life! xoxo this pic was taken to day i left hospital.....

I would like to thank my amazing husband and kiddies they had it tough driving to and from brissy to lismore, managing kiddies (thank you to thoughs who helped with the kiddies muchly appreciated). Purchasing a new fridge which had brocken down while i was in hospital (very smelly) and much more!

Isn't this what your family do when your in hospital, read papers and watch TV...hehe

Here is my Sister In Law, Neice I am holding, my Sister and Mum and dd katie.

My amazing design team, you came to cheer me up and do so well at this, Tracey bringing scrapping stuff up lifted my sprits amazingly and Chelle and Leanne bring those amazing flowers from all of my DT. And organising the amazing well wishes book from my special scrapchat friends.... wow I am overwhelmed by your love and generosity and love you all xoxo








I have so many people to thank for your amazing cards, flowers, gifts. And now I am home the meals and flowers are amazing. I can't thank you enough.

These flowers were given to me by Sarah and Carolyn(sarah's mum)... they are so so lovely and the orcids lasted quite a while to enjoy a bit longer!

These came from my very good friend Aunty Ros, thank you these are my fav flowers (gerberas) how did you know?....hehe!

My friend Annette purchased this prayer bear that says allsorts of payers, very cute, dd has taken a like to it now!...hehe.... I thought it was for me!...LOL!

My and my lovely friend Tash

A awesome arrangement of flowers from My SIL and brother....arnt they just gorgeous!


Me and beautiful lexie!..... thank so so much for your help and doing stuff i couldn't get done in hospital I really do appreciate it heaps and heaps xoxoxo

8 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Tanyah

Glad to see you back home again hun, know how your feeling at the moment, we can recover together:)

Love the photo of you scrapping at hospital, very dedicated and of course the stockings, aint they fun, hated mine on! hehe

Hope to catch up with you soon. You take good care of yourself now and keep those feet up.

Mwah & hugs Angie xoxoxoxox

CreativeMe68 said...

So happy that you are home and you are getting better everyday. You received some beautiful flowers! I love fresh flowers, they always make you feel so happy! Love the mini album...wished I had of known about this one I would have done a page for it for you too! Rest up and enjoy the quite time! Luv Shaz xoxo

Sar said...

So happy to hear that you're home and doing well. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hope you have the speediest recovery and are back to your old self soon!

Cheers,
Sar

Kathie said...

so glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery Tanyah! Take care sweetie, God bless
Kathie
xoxo

Alyssa said...

Glad you are home again and on the mend xxx
Lys

Renee said...

So glad you are back home again. I hope you have a very fast recovery.
Renee

chrisw said...

So glad all went well and you are back at home.. thinking of you love chris

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Tan, I JUST found out you have been in hospital, OMG, I am so so glad it all went well. You poor thing! Those glam stockings and all.. hehehe.. The flowers and gifts and all are very much deserved, you just take car and get well. Much love, Jaimie.