I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

$50 - GRAND PRIZE BLOG WINNER

This competition was for anyone who did an order at Scrap N Craft with T within September. I firstly want to thank EVERYONE who has supported me and helped me through out september. My design team have done a FANTASTIC JOB and I will be putting up some new layouts they have done for me in the next week.

I have been so busy of late with my Cert I.T. course that everything had to be on hold. I did 4 units + my major assessment within a week....yep was huge!..... But now it is done and life is starting to go back to normal.


NOW THE EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!
I want to thank those who have ordered with me in the month of september and want to
*** CONGRATULATE SUSAN SMITH ***

You have won a
$50 voucher

have fun shopping.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners!!
So glad that the month went well for you Tanyah. Loved looking at everything and thank you for all the amazing work you have added to your blog for September. Very inspiring!!!!